If you have a valid discount coupon, you can use it to make a new booking via our website or by calling our Customer Service.
Conditions of use for the discount coupons:
- They can be used to pay for part or all of the amount of your booking, depending on the discount conditions.
- In the case of coupons whose discount only applies to the air fare, remember that the discount does not apply to the VAT, the fees, or any extra elements that have been purchased.
- If it is a personalized coupon, the name associated with it should coincide exactly with the name of one of the passengers in the booking.
- As a general rule, coupons cannot be combined.
- They can only be used to make new reservations.
- They can only be used once and any remaining amount cannot be recovered.
- Its period of validity is limited and subject to the discount coupon's currency, and cannot be extended.
If you use our website, complete the booking process up until the payment page. There you can enter in the coupon number and click the “Apply coupon” button, and will see the amount redeemed in the breakdown for the booking.
If you call our Customer Service, please tell the agent that you have a coupon. The agent will ask you for the information on it, and will verify that it is correct, has not been used, and is not expired. If the coupon number is correct, the agent will apply the discount to the booking.